My to-do list, not a list for anything suspicious or incriminating. Also doubles as just a big mental text-dump.
- Either figure out a new poll for BM.com, or otherwise a purpose for the text box located beneath my twitter. It would seem redundant to do a poll on what to poll people on.
- I also need to figure out that wallpaper stuff and get it uploaded! I kind of like the very first shot of the city in page 1, panel 1, so maybe I will just put that up as A THING for people who want it.
- Start figuring out the best way to compile a glossary/wiki/etc for worldbuilding details on Regnacht. A wiki may be cool but I am wary of putting something out there anyone can edit - unless certain pages are lockable or what-have you, but even then, ehhh.
- Not sure I need to worry about any form of webcomic collectives for the time being. I have a lot of cool bros and friends who are still awesome but understandably adverse to the term ‘bro’ for any reasonable…reason, and am totally down for more simple networking. I likewise am not RUSHING to set up anything like a forum but won’t rule it out.
- Two people on that poll voted for fan service. I kind of wish I knew what the reader ratio is because honestly, I lean towards drawing manly cheesecake. But no honestly I don’t expect to bug people with fan service for a while. Maybe.
- I am now possibly TOO eager to get my on-road driver’s test scheduled. I am not sure how useful that will REALLY be since I am scared, still, to get into driving alone and driving in traffic-heavier areas I get really paranoid of my blind spots (they’re kinda big! Maybe not in actual size but for “areas that I can’t see in while operating a huge dangerous metal exoskeleton around other huge metal exoskeletons that are going 25-40 mph” it’s BIG). But within the next two weeks, think I’m gonna try and schedule it, so maybe in a month.